Marketing strategies need HOPE, but hope is not a strategy.
Hope is not a strategy – we've all heard it. A Strategy “is a plan of action intended to accomplish a specific goal.” Hope does not contain the elements of a plan.
Hope is not a method. A Method “is a process by which a task is completed; a way of doing something.” Hope does not reveal a process.
Hope is not a goal. A Goal is a result that one is attempting to achieve. Hope is not a result.
Your marketing strategies layout the expectations of positive outcomes. Your marketing strategy needs HOPE to succeed.
Hope is important for an entrepreneur and it is one of the reasons that we show up every day.
Yet when an entrepreneur is worn out from the daily grind, hope is often the first to go. That is when we doubt the possibilities and our ability to succeed. The only way to resurrect hope is to focus on the business vision and purpose.
Clarity of vision and purpose creates hope.
– If the vision and purpose are meaningful, then there is always a way to make it work. But the best marketing strategies in the world cannot do what hope can! Hope is critical to our motivation. Why else would we give up a 40 hour a week job to create an 80 hour a week business?
And hope alone will not get you the results. To succeed, you will need a:
- viable business model
- solid strategies to grow the business
- methodology to meet your goals
- Measurements to keep you on track
- And a clear MAP (Marketing Action Plan) of how to get to where you want to go.
A BIG stopping point for Entrepreneurs is, when business growth stalls. The business owner may not know how to move the business closer to the vision. But, they also don’t want to go back. They may even give up on the vision.
You don't have to create your MAP alone.
One of the most important questions in business is – Who can I get to do this?
- You cannot create a successful, growing business and continue to do everything yourself. That is a recipe for burnout!
We are here to help. If you would like a customized MAP for your business then lets connect. In one short session we can help you map out the next step needed for your business today! Your marketing depends on hope.